Tonight’s RAW Broadcast, WWE Star Appearing For TNA, Dream Match At NXT Taping, More
- WWE will host tonight’s Monday Night RAW broadcast from the BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Confirmed for the show is Triple H addressing his future following his lose to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and Daniel Bryan attending anger management classes. Advertised locally is Big Show vs. John Cena in a No Disqualifications match.
- Mark Henry is expected to return to WWE television soon after being out since May with a career-threatening injury that needed to be operated on. Many within the company believe this could be his last run.
- As seen on RAW the past few weeks, WWE have celebrities use Twitter to discuss what happens as the show goes on. Each “Social Media Ambassador” is paid 6 figures to promote the show, even when they themselves aren’t the ones talking about it.
- The dark match following the recent NXT taping saw CM Punk and Seth Rollins team up to take on Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno, a match for the ages involving men who at one point were apart of Ring of Honor. The match was requested personally by Punk.
- Christian is expected to make an appearance for TNA once again as part of that deal earlier in the year for Ric Flair to be at the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at their Bound for Glory pay-per-view where he would be the person to induct Sting into the TNA Hall of Fame.