*SPOILERS* WWE NXT Taping Results For 10/31, 11/7 & 11/14
Dark Match: Damien Sandow b. Brandon Traven with a neck breaker.
Episode 1; Airing October 31st
* The show opens with a backstage segment featuring Heath Slater with Vickie Guerrero and Interim NXT General Manager Dusty Rhodes. Slater wanted to have a shot at the NXT Championship. Rhodes told him that if he can defeat NXT Champion Seth Rollins in a non-title match later on then he will be in contention for the belt.
* Brodus Clay w/Cameron and Naomi b. Camacho w/Hunico with a running splash. After the match, Brodus and the Funkadyctals danced with members of the audience in the ring.
* Byron Saxton was on stage and introduced Richie Steamboat for an interview. Richie talked about not being medically cleared to compete due to Kassius Ohon, who ended up interrupting the interview saying that he has his sights set on the NXT Title now. Ohno threw a white towel at Steamboat and said it was time for him to throw it in and give up before heading to the ring for his match next.
* Trent Barreta b. Kassius Ohno with a running knee following a distraction for Richie Steamboat, who threw the white towel Ohno threw at Richie earlier into Kassius’ face.
* Alicia Fox and Layla b. Audrey Marie and Paige when Layla got a crucifix pin after a reversal on Marie.
* Backstage, Briley Pierce interviewed NXT Champion Seth Rollins about facing Heath Slater tonight. Rollins said Slater’s 15 minutes of fame is about to be up. Meanwhile, Vickie Guerrero was checking out Heath Slater as he was warming up for said match.
* A video package hyping up James Bronson aired. The promo listed him simply as “Bronson”.
* Bronson b. Lincoln Broderick with a figure four leg lock in a squash match.
* WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro came to the ring and asked the crowd to rise for the singing of the Swiss national anthem. Cesaro was interrupted by Tyson Kidd, who challenged Antonio to a match for the US Title. Cesaro slapped Kidd across the face and left in a hurry.
* NXT Champion Seth Rollins b. Heath Slater w/Vickie Guerrero with a new finisher in a non-title match. After the match, Vickie was yelling loudly at Slater for his loss and said “they were finished” to close the show.
Episode 2; Airing November 7th
* The Usos b. Johnny Curtis and Michael McGillicutty when Jimmy hit a Samoan drop, followed by Jey with a splash on Curtis. After the match, The Ascension’s music started to play while Conor O’Brian and Kenneth Cameron are shown staring down the brother Uso from the rafters.
* Leo Kruger b. Xaiver Woods with the Kruger End.
* A video package aired highlighting the recent domination from Big E Langston.
* Bryon Saxton was on stage and introduced Big E Langston for an interview. Saxton asked Big E about the 5 count. Langston responded by asking that his opponents will suffer a 5 count because it’s how he rolls. Vickie Guerrero interrupted and tried to recruit Big E, but instead he threw powder of some sort in her face which caused her to storm off.
* A video package hyping the return of Bray Wyatt is shown.
* Jinder Mahal came to the ring and talked about how he deserves a rematch for the NXT Championship. Justin Gabriel came out there are many guys waiting in line ahead of Mahal for a title shot, which led to Bo Dallas and Drew McIntyre coming out individually saying why they deserved a title shot.
* An argument ensued between the four until Interim NXT General Manager Dusty Rhodes came out onto the stage. Rhodes said they all had valid points as to why they deserved a title shot, so he will let them fight it out next week in a Fatal 4 Way Elimination match with the winner earning the right to challenge Seth Rollins for the NXT Title.
* Roman Reigns (formerly Leakee) b. CJ Parker with a backdrop into an uranagi.
* WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro b. Tyson Kidd with the Neutralizer to retain to close the show.
Episode 3; Airing November 14th
* Kassius Ohno b. Trent Barreta with a rolling elbow. After the match, Ohno tried to attack Barreta with the elbow once more, but he missed and fell out of the ring instead.
* Big E Langston b. Memo Montenegro (Alberto Del Rio’s little brother) with The Big Ending. After the match, Langston hit The Big Ending again and pinned Memo again, but instead did the 5 count. Crowd was really into it. He went to do it a second time, but Vickie Guerrero appeared on the titantron and stopped it.
* Vickie announced that she has put out a bounty of 5 thousand dollars on Langston because of what he did to her last week. An unknown wrestler ran down to attack Langston, but got hit with The Big Ending and instead suffered the fate of a 5 count.
* A video package hyping the return of Bray Wyatt is shown and his return is up next.
* Bray Wyatt makes his way to the ring singing and preaching. Jason Jordan, who was waiting in the ring, stopped him and said he came to fight. Wyatt told Jordan that he was not here to fight, but to support “the first son of the Wyatt Family”. A large man rushes past Wyatt and enters the ring. Wyatt introduces the world to Luke Harper (formerly independent wrestler Brodie Lee).
* Luke Harper w/Bray Wyatt b. Jason Jordan with a big slam in a squash match. After the match, Harper DESTROYS Jordan and Wyatt did his usual stuff.
* Byron Saxton was on stage and introduced Roman Reigns for an interview. Reigns dismissed Saxton and cut a brief promo about how he is the man and everybody wants to be him.
* The Ascension b. “Showtime” Percy Watson and Yoshi Tatsu with Downcast.
OFF-AIR: It is announced that the next taping will take place on October 11th
* Jinder Mahal b. Bo Dallas, Drew McIntyre and Justin Gabriel in a #1 contenders Fatal 4 Way Elimination match with the Camal Clutch on Dallas, who had eliminated the other 2 competitors with a Spear. After the match, Mahal continued his attack on Dallas until NXT Champion Seth Rollins ran down to make the save. Mahal and Rollins had a brief brawl to close the show.
Dark Match: World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, who was competing in place of the injured John Cena b. WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro with the Brogue Kick in a Champion vs. Champion match. After the match, Sheamus went around ringside and signed autographs for anyone who wanted one.