Tonight’s RAW Broadcast, Recent Signing Back On The Indies, WWE Diva Pleads Not Guilty, More
- WWE will host tonight’s Monday Night RAW broadcast from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Nothing has been announced for the show as of writing. Advertised locally is an Appreciation Night for WWE Hall of Famer and Oklahoma’s own Jim Ross featuring many Legends from the past as well as WWE Champion CM Punk vs. World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus in a Champion vs. Champion match.
- Drew McIntyre may have underwent some type of surgery this past weekend as he joked on his Twitter account that he was “part bionic”. He added that he will not miss any time.
- There was a problem with the screening process that prevented the WWE developmental contract for Matt Taven to become finalized. Taven is already back to working shows on the independent circuit.
- Cameron, one-half of Brodus Clay’s Funkadyctals, pleaded not guilty in court last Tuesday in regards to her arrest for DWI back in August. Another hearing is scheduled to take place at the end of this month.
- Justin Roberts, the ring announcer for RAW, was pulled over by police twice within the last couple of weeks and received tickets that total over $200. His fellow co-workers have been poking fun at this on social media recently.
- WWE may have their Superstars program be released on Friday afternoons at some points due to the forthcoming Main Event show, which is going to be receiving more focus editing wise since it will be taped the day prior to airing on the ION Television Network.