*SPOILERS* WWE NXT Taping Results For 11/21, 11/28 & 12/5
Dark Match: Dean Ambrose b. Dante Dash with the Rings of Saturn.
Episode 1; Airing November 21st:
* The show opens with a recap of the #1 contenders elimination main event from last week’s episode in which Jinder Mahal earned a future match against Seth Rollins for the NXT Championship.
* Damien Sandow b. Tyson Kidd with a neck breaker.
* The Usos b. Primetime Players when Jey hit a big splash on Darren Young.
* Backstage, a new guy named Tony Luftman interviewed Jinder Mahal about becoming #1 contender to the NXT Title. Bo Dallas came up and asked for a rematch, with the #1 contendership on the line, because he felt like he was robbed last week. Jinder accepts, saying in his eyes, Bo is a nobody.
* Corey Graves b. Oliver Grey with an unnamed submission move.
* Todd Luftman came out on stage and held an interview with Big E Langston in regards to the $5,000 bounty put out towards him by Vickie Guerrero. Big E says anyone who tries to claim it is dumb because the E in his name stands for end which is what he will do to anyone standing across from him in the ring. Camacho came out and took out Big E from behind and went to the back.
* Layla b. Aksana with the Lay-Out.
* Roman Reigns b. Chase Donovan in a squash match.
* Jinder Mahal b. Bo Dallas with the Camel Clutch to keep his #1 contendership for the NXT Championship. After the match, Jinder continued the attack on Bo until NXT Champion Seth Rollins came out to make the save to close the show.
Episode 2; Airing November 28th:
* Paige b. Alicia Fox with Lightning Spiral.
* Big E Langston b. Camacho with the heavy slam. After the match, Big E pinned Camacho again and counted to 5 and did the same thing twice more. The crowd ate it up.
* Backstage, Trent Barreta was found by trainers laid out.
* Bronson b. Nick Rogers with a Figure Four variation.
* Mike Dalton was in the ring awaiting his opponent when Bray Wyatt came out on stage, where a rocking chair sat. Wyatt introduced Luke Harper as Dalton’s opponent. Wyatt then sat in the chair to watch.
* Luke Harper b. Mike Dalton with the “Truck Stop” in a squash match.
* Kassius Ohno came out to the ring and said tonight he was supposed to face Trent Barreta, but Trent had a mishap backstage leaving him unable to compete. He requests the ref count to ten and raise his hand in victory.
* Interim NXT General Manager Dusty Rhodes comes to the stage and says he knows that Ohno manipulated Trent’s mishap from earlier and instead of handing him a free win, he’ll have to earn it by facing someone who knows him all to well. Richie Steamboat comes out and rises to the challenge.
* Richie Steamboat b. Kassius Ohno with the Sling Blade in what was described as a helluva match to close the show.
Episode 3; Airing December 5th:
* The show opens with the announcement that a in-ring face-off between NXT Champion Seth Rollins and his #1 contender Jinder Mahal will take place later tonight.
* Leo Kruger b. Trent Barreta with the Kruger’s End.
* Xavier Woods b. Memo Montenegro with a rolling clothesline.
* Audrey Marie b. Emma with her finisher.
* Michael Cole came out to the ring to serve as a moderator in a face-off between Jinder Mahal and Seth Rollins to discuss their NXT Championship match in a couple weeks. Jinder says Seth is just like all of these fans, a loser. Seth said Jinder was partially right as he is just like all of these fans and that he will never be like Jinder. Rollins says that he is not the kind to say something like this, but he is better than Mahal in every way.
* Both men got in each others face and Cole stepped in to try and calm the situation. Mahal got in Cole’s face and threatened to harm him physically, but Rollins managed to get Cole out of the way, though at the same time allowing Jinder to attack him. Mahal applied the Camal Clutch and kept it locked in until a few referees to get him off. Mahal grabbed the NXT Title and held it before heading to the back to close the show.
Dark Match: WWE Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Kane b. Johnny Curtis and Michael McGillicutty to retain when Bryan made Michael tap to the NO Lock and Kane chokeslammed Curtis. After the match, the champs argued but eventually hugged it out and then it was announced that the next taping will be held on November 15th with Big Show making an appearance.