*SPOILERS* SmackDown Taping Results For This Friday, 10/19
SmackDown (Airing October 19th on SyFy):
* The show opens with The Miz coming out to host a MizTV segment. First, Miz talked about losing the WWE Intercontinental Championship to Kofi Kingston on WWE Main Event and announced that he has invoked his rematch clause for a match at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.
* Miz eventually got to the actual interview part of the show and introduced WWE Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Kane. Miz almost immediately began to belittle Bryan, saying he is the weak link of the team known as Hell No. Kane nodded his head in agreement, which caused an argument that Miz kept instigating.
* Big Show came out to interrupt and said that once he defeats World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus at Hell in a Cell and becomes the new champion, nobody will be able to embarrass him again. Dolph Ziggler, accompanied by Vickie Guerrero, then came out and teased he will be cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase following the World Title match at the pay-per-view.
* An argument involving everyone ensued until SmackDown General Manager Booker T came out on stage. Booker booked Miz in a match against Randy Orton for right now as well as Bryan and Kane vs. Show and Ziggler for later.
* Randy Orton b. The Miz with an RKO. After the match, Orton looked up towards a sky box that had Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez inside watching.
* Backstage, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus was conversing with Senior Adviser to the General Manager Theodore Long when he asked for yet another rematch with Wade Barrett. Long approved the match and even added a Lumberjack stipulation to ensure things are fair for both parties.
* Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow b. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel in a quick match when Rhodes hit a Disaster Kick on Kidd. After the match, the team also known as Rhodes Scholars talked about how they will bring prestige back to the tag team division when they become the new Tag Team Champions at Hell in a Cell.
* Backstage, SmackDown General Manager Booker T was holding a meeting with his staff when his assistant and also the WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres informed Booker she booked a Lumberjack match between Sheamus and Wade Barrett for later when Long was the one who did earlier. Booker praised Eve, which made Long look bad.
* WWE Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Kane b. Big Show and Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero when Bryan made Ziggler tap to the NO Lock in a non-title match. After the match, Hell No continued their arguing and ended up on stage when Rhodes Scolars attacked them and laid them out.
* WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro b. Ted DiBiase with the Neutralizer in a non-title match.
* Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal made their way to the ring. The group known as 3MB talked about their actions ion recent weeks, saying they have become the greatest tandem in WWe history. Brodus Clay interrupted and we have a match.
* Heath Slater w/Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal b. Brodus Clay w/Cameron and Naomi following a distraction from Mahal and McIntyre.
* WWE Divas Champion and assistant to the SmackDown General Manager Eve Torres came out and joined the announce team for the next match.
* Layla b. Natalya with the Lay-Out.
* World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus b. Wade Barrett with the Brogue Kick in a non-title Lumberjack match. After the match, Dolph Ziggler teased a cash-in as the Lumberjacks were brawling; however, Big Show delivered a W.M.D. to Ziggler. Show got a mic and said that the same fate will happen to Sheamus, who was watching from the stage, at Hell in a Cell to close the show.