*SPOILERS* WWE NXT Taping Results For 3/6, 3/13 & 3/20, Plus A Special WrestleMania-Themed Show
Dark Match: Garrett Dylan and Jake Carter b. Axl Keegan and Travis Tyler
Episode 1; Airing March 6th:
* The show kicked off with NXT Commissioner Dusty Rhodes coming out on stage. Dusty announces a Triple Threat #1 contender’s match for the NXT Championship later tonight between Bo Dallas, Conor O’Brian and Corey Graves.
* NXT Tag Team Champions Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey were introduced for a non-title tag team match, but only Neville came out. Neville grabbed a microphone and said Grey is missing right now and he can’t locate him, but says he will face their opponents by himself.
* NXT Tag Team Champion Adrian Neville b. Judas Devlin and Scott Dawson after hitting a cork screw from the top rope.
* Leo Kruger b. Yoshi Tatsu with a modified armbar. After the match, Kruger put Tatsu back in the hold until Justin Gabriel ran out to make the save.
* Cameron, Naomi and Sasha Banks b. Aksana, Alicia Fox and Audrey Marie in a 6- Divas tag team match.
* “The Ascension” Conor O’Brian b. Bo Dallas and Corey Graves in a Triple Threat match to become the #1 contender to the NXT Championship after a distraction from Bray Wyatt, who cost Bo the match prior by breaking up a pin on Graves following a spear. After the match, Wyatt left laughing at Bo as O’Brian celebrated to close the show.
In-Between Match: Mason Ryan b. Brandon Traven with a jack hammer.
Episode 2; Airing March 13th:
* Kassius Ohno b. Derrick Bateman with a rolling elbow. After the match, Ohno continued to attack Bateman until William Regal came down from the announce booth to attack Ohno and make the save.
* Summer Rae b. Emma with a roundhouse kick to the head.
* Bray Wyatt comes out on stage cutting a promo on Bo Dallas, asking how far Bo is willing to go to protect what is close to him.
* Bo Dallas b. Bray Wyatt with a scoop slam. After the match, members of The Wyatt Family attacked Bo at ringside and placed him back in the ring. Bray proceeded to attack Bo and lay him out in the middle of the ring with his finisher.
* Leo Kruger b. Justin Gabriel with a modified armbar to close the show. Kruger worked over the arm throughout the match.
Episode 3; Airing March 20th:
* The show kicked off with William Regal coming down to the ring and says he asked NXT Commissioner Dusty Rhodes for this time to speak. Regal says that the end of his career is upon him and talks about being given the opportunity to be an announcer. Regal puts over the members of the roster including NXT Champion Big E Langston and The Shield. Regal says he owes somebody an apology and calls out Kassius Ohno.
* Ohno comes out and Regal once again says he is sorry for the things he has said about him in the past before extending out his hand. Ohno tells Regal that everything he just said was true. Ohno talks about his past in the wrestling industry, including one time traveling the world with CM Punk just to learn from Regal. Ohno says he followed in Regal’s footsteps and says because of Regal, he is living his dream as a WWE superstar.
* Regal says Ohno deserves to be in WWE and Ohno says he doesn’t want to be like Regal because he has turned from a villain into a joke. Ohno brings up Regal kissing Vince McMahon’s ass and Regal slaps Ohno in response. Ohno then leaves the ring and heads to the back as Regal hangs his head down near the ropes. Regal eventually puts his head up and tells the fans he’s sorry.
* Paige b. Bayley (formerly Davina Rose) with the Paige Turner.
* Luke Harper w/Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan b. NXT Tag Team Champion Adrian Neville with a lariat. After the match, NXT Tag Team Champion Oliver Grey as well as Bo Dallas came out before The Wyatt Family could continue their attack on Neville. The Wyatt’s were overtaken by Bo and Oliver and then they retreated to close the show.
Road to WrestleMania Special; May or May Not Air:
* The show kicked off with Byron Saxton in the ring announcing that since it’s almost time for WrestleMania, a special Road to WrestleMania episode of NXT is happening tonight. Saxton introduces WWE Hall of Famer Howard Finkel who says a special match is up next and then introduces fellow Hall of Famer Jim Ross. JR joins the announce booth.
* WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn b. Natalya to retain. After the match, Kaitlyn extended her hand but Natalyua brought her in for a hug before leaving to let the champion celebrate.
Off-Air: Howard Finkel announces the next taping will be held on March 21st and the special guest will be Chris Jericho.
* Brodus Clay b. El Local with a big splash. After the match, Brodus and the Funkadyctals danced for a bit. Cameron then grabbed a microphone and told the fans it was Brodus’ birthday today and then every sang Happy Birthday.
* Kassius Ohno attacks William Regal at the announce booth as the announcers were talking about something else. Referees had to come out to get Ohno away from the area. Regal is then assisted to the back.
* Randy Orton b. Damien Sandow with an RKO. After the match, Orton celebrated wityh fans at ringside to close the show.